Kerala Govt. Employee applying for another post through PSC

I’m currently working as LD clerk in LSGD and would like to apply for HSA post, what are the procedures to apply to Kerala PSC through proper channel for a current employee of Kerala Govt ?


  • As a Government Servant employed in a Service under the Administrative Control of the Government of Kerala applying for a post in another Office or Department, You must inform your head of office with the printout of your application before the last date of application and get a receipt in specified format, the receipt must be produced whenever needed

    For format of the receipt/ letter visit HERE

Sign In or Register to comment.