Want to do Balasevika course, where can I do that ?

I want to apply for Nursery School Teacher post, and for that I need to do Balasevika Course. Where Can I do the course in Trichur District ?


  • For Nursery Teacher post in Social Justice department, you need to complete either D.Led or Balasevika course, For the centres in your district contact your District DDE Office (Deputy Director of Education)

Sign In or Register to comment.